Xiaoyu's Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

Surprise, surprise!

Boo!!!
Heh not bad I'm training myself to blog on time!
Is this what he meant by 'pay your dues' hahaha!
Today is a day where I am the main individual ><

First off I overslept so I had no choice but to attend the second & last lecture of the day.
It was a really funny morning, it wasn't on purpose :T (I told myself I'll revise what I've learn & what I've missed after school but I didn't touch the papers oops)
Law was interesting, my attention was on Mr Ong & I didn't doze off. Good job.
POM was... let's just say I lay on the table instead of checking Twitter during break.
And then there's PTM. (Personal Tutor Meeting)
Jillian & gang was not in class during PTM so Ms Liew was not able to start. She needs everyone to be in class.
I was kinda annoyed because I want it to end quickly so I can go home & nap.
Suddenly, the room went blackout.

" Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Zenna, happy birthday to you! "
I. DON'T. KNOW. HOW. TO. REACT.
I was in speechless & at the same time moved to almost tears. Funny why I didn't cry...
My classmates bought me a fruit cake to celebrate my advance birthday :D
It was unexpected I swear. When I came to school my I didn't even think about whether my classmates had remembered my birthday because we known each other for less than a year.
But they got a cake!
I felt teary, but I didn't cry; I felt overjoyed, but I didn't jump.

I am blessed to have them as my classmates.
I wanna thank you all for the efforts & thoughts into putting this 'act' for me!!
It was foolproof I promise.
Thank you my dear DEPM 06!! I will never forget today!! THANK YOU!! ♥

Every Friday is Dress Code Day. This Friday is Head Gear!! Kevin x Jason hahah
Jill x Aishah x Me!
They bully me :( ... (Check out cute Kevin at the back)

______________________________________________

So then little did I know there was something else waiting for me..
Ong asked me out for dinner at a kopitiam near my house. So I did some of my work before I meet her.
I was about to change when Da Jie called me, asking me to open my house door.
What?
So I opened, & I got snow-sprayed.
GEE!!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!!
Ong & Da Jie were partners in crime oh man.
They bought for me birthday pizzas with 18 candles!!! *Touched to tears*
We ate & talked & laughed.
It has been ages since the 3 of us were together. Sisters.
Da Jie, Jie, & Mei
We have already reached the highest level of what you call 'closeness'.

We talked, chatted, snap (damn loads of) pictures, goofing around, eating and I helped paint Da Jie's nails :)
And the present they gifted me was very sweet until I can get diabetes (just kidding).
It was one-of-a-kind you can say :)

Da Jie and Jie!
Pardon the stack of newspaper 


I wore beanie cos my I wanna cover my hair - home hair is ugly.
Gotcha!!
Riverside pride okay still wearing the shorts.

To end it, THANK YOU TO PAULINE TAN & EVE ONG FOR SURPRISING ME AT MY HOUSE.
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU BOTH.
YOU JUST KNOW IT.
Our friendship will last forever :)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



No comments: