Xiaoyu's Blog

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Quick Update #16

WHAT IS UP GUYS????????????
First & foremost, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!
I know it's a little late but hey, it's still CNY period, right?
& yes, I know, I know, I only blogged once last month & this month it's nearing the end & now then I write??

I have been to many outings & short meet-ups, but 'why no CNY post??'
Well, I got too absorbed in my friend's companion & laughing (& gambling away) that I didn't really take photos.
Come to think of it, I am beginning to live in the moment 😀
Not that I have TOTALLY stopped taking pictures - I will definitely still snap photos to post up in my blog - it's just that I'm more active in my Instagram stories.

I took a short break during CNY, so yesterday I went back to work & woah, I was so uncomfortable that I STILL am an amateur.
I am so hungry of knowledge but I take in information slow & I take a longer time to understand what is being explained to me.
Many a times, my seniors were talking among themselves regarding work & I'm like 'errrm I am a crew too so I should know what is going on too' but then again I probably have no clue what they are talking about, thus they talking to themselves.
WHICH, by the way, FRUSTRATES me.
Not because they didn't include me, but because WHY THE HELL DO I NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT?
I (& also my peers) always tell myself to take things in my own pace, because I know what are my potential.

Work aside, I have started my personal art project!!! *SQUEALS*
Cannot wait to show you guys what am I cooking up!!
Not only that, after this 1st series, I have ANOTHER series to draw! ðŸ˜„😄😄😄😄

ALSO, ALSO!!!
I have uploaded the photos from the Spring-themed shoot that I collab with Andrew over in my pixieset website → https://zennartsg.pixieset.com/
Appreciate if you go over & see 😀😀
While you're at it, check out my photographer's portfolio !
Do check it out! ^-^

Till then!

No comments: