Xiaoyu's Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

JB Trip - Malaysia Drift

Was taking group photo when the server decide to join in!
Helloooooooooooo!
Gosh, this road trip is almost a month ago! Oops.
Alright so, Andrew, Saiful & I rented a car to drive in to Malaysia, with Saiful behind the wheels.
Well, because he's the only one with a licence so.

Initially we planned to meet at 9.30am BUT something cock up with the car & we had to wait for the car rental shop to start business so they can send someone to Saiful.
Saiful was alone with the car whereas Andrew met up with me at Marsiling (because that was the plan - to meet at Marsiling).
It was pointless waiting outside we we both chilled at my place.
We waited for about 2 hours plus before the car got repaired & running! YAAAYYYY WE WERE SO HAPPY!!
It was my first time going in M'sia in a car so, I was actually squealing inside! 😁
I was sitting at the back so I have the luxury to put my leg up on the seats heheehe.

Our main purpose is - KARTING!!
The route to the karting venue is actually kinda far & I am a direction idiot so all I did was remained quiet & enjoy the view outside while the boys in front were busy with the GPS & looking for signs.
Aahhh, such relaxing thing to do~
The road towards the location was quite bumpy! Like, BUMPY BUMPY.
THEN, there were like, A HERD of cows on both sides of the road!!
Sua ku people like me were like fascinated by wild animals.
There were also like 2 deers(???) (I can't remembered actually HAHAHA but it's an animal lah) blocking the car in front of us 😂
Finally, we reached the location!!


There were two of that dog! TWO!!! Siblings definitely.

Hey sweetie!

AWESOME PART - they have dogs!!!!
There was this one hairy, big dog who, I think, didn't received a lot of love & affection because he came to me when I showed my gleaming eyes to him.
He leaned against my right leg & sat. I patted & stroked him.
& then, I moved. I patted my leg & called for him to come. AND HE CAME TOWARDS ME! AND SAT BESIDE ME!
AWWWWW WHO'S A GOOD BOY???????
It's the dog below!


So darling.... Sitting next to me and letting me pet him..


Personal hygiene everyone! I bluffed my boyfriend that I did plastic surgery on my nose and he bought it. HAHHA 

I look like an auntie on the right because of the hair cap urgh.
We weren't the only players in the track, there were some other dudes there too.
In the first round, I spun 360° at one of the corner. DAMN IT.
But I quickly get back in my gear & FOOM - THERE I GO.
It was like, holy fuck, THE ADRENALINE IS AMAZING!!
I test how fast I can go, so I slowly & steadily stepped on the accelerator & the faster I drive, the faster the adrenaline rush in my blood!
But the faster I go, the harder the kart vibrates & the hotter the motor gets.
After the first round, Saiful suggest for a second round, so SECOND ROUND HERE WE GO!
Nabeh in the second round I turn 360° twice & landed my kart on the grass patch. *smacks head*
I had to get out & pull my kart out of the grass patch like a peasant.

Overall, AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!
The last time I played Go Kart was in Escape Theme Park. NOW THAT'S LONG.

After playing our fill, now we got empty stomachs to fill.
So Saiful drove us to this Shisha cafe.

Playing with the lighting heh.
What I ordered - not exactly delicious but I finished it all.
What Saiful got - this is delicious
and what Andrew had - he didn't know it was breaded chicken.. He didn't want fried chicken.. 
Somebody call the Bomoh because someone looks possessed 

We also ordered one Shisha but I forgot what flavour. But it's mainly Saiful & me who smoke because Andrew was being a wuss.
No lah he got a fitness test the next day so he wanna keep his body in tip-top condition 👌














I think Andrew was eating his food but I dunno, I ain't judging :P
Look at him; so done with my shit. 😂


After our meal, we head to Johor Premium Outlet!
The only thing we all spend on is Starbucks (basic bitches) except Andrew got a shirt which he changed to straight (see photos later).
Basically we just leech on Starbucks Wi-Fi & chill.
It was pretty quiet when we reached there, like as if it's a ghost town. & I mean like those Wild Wild West ghost town o:

Moving on.

Both Andrew & I really want a full body massage, & he has this particular Chinese massage parlour he found online.
So when we finally found the place (it was actually right in front of our eyes when we were turning the car round & round LOL), we decided to just go for Thai Massage instead because the price & duration isn't worth the money.


Gosh, it felt soooo good yet pain at the same time.
The masseuse cracked my back bones, my arm, my head, everywhere!
SHIOK!!!
Andrew was literally right beside me, & I grunt a lot when she hit the right spot, & that makes everyone laugh. OOPS.
The Thai masseuse complemented my face hehehe 😸


& we had a hell lot of selfies hehe 




He purposely take the picture together with my masseuse.



& she saw, she smiled! :D By the way, I'm NOT not unhappy that she's inside the photo it just I made that face so I couldn't see the screen.





When I say hell lot, it's a lot.
& I like it all so I'm gonna put it all here 😁.


Chinese eyesssss










We were suppose to do slutty pose, he paitao me!!
Okay lah, a decent picture:

Forever my Dido
Both of them are in NS now.. Once enlisted in October, the other in November...
We're gonna have lesser time to meet up now that both of you are in army & that I am working... :(
Nevertheless, we shall find time to have like a simple meal or K session again!! ♥
That day was a fucking fun trip, thank you so much guys 

Thank you Saiful for withstanding the cock up alone in the hot weather, & also driving the car around with 2 noisy kids in it :P

No comments: