Xiaoyu's Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2016

So Far So-So

Laugh now, worry later
(Can you believe the photo above does not have any filter?? Well I'm not sure if the person who took this picture has done some edits but I was in a pink room where it was taken.)
How's it going guys!!!
Gosh I have been neglecting my blog!
I haven't been going to any events or organising events because I was busy with my course at Esplanade.
I wish I could blog about the shows that I did but because I was working for them & not actually watching the show, so I couldn't take pictures and much less blog about it.

Lately I have been feeling the lows; well according to my friends who realised that.
That is SOOOOO not me!!
I guess I'm just doing what Cancers do - overthink.
Can someone teach or advice me on how not to overthink? Like when I tell my friends what I think, they all tell me it's nothing of that sort.
Like what was in my mind was waaay off then it really is.
But being the cheerful & optimistic me, I will be back on track real soon >:)
So if anyone of you are feeling down or emotional, don't fret; you will get through it!
I always tell myself that. I mean, if you don't experience some lows, you never know how to handle those difficult situations and you learn to be stronger.
I suck at all these motivation shit talks but I know for sure everything that we are going through now makes us human.
All the emotions you are getting in a day
It's all about how you tackle what you are battling.

I quote from Alessia Cara's "Scars To Your Beautiful":

No better you than the you that you are(no better you than the you that you are)No better life than the life we're living(no better life than the life we're living)No better time for your shine, you're a star(no better time for your shine, you're a star)Oh, you're beautiful, oh, you're beautiful
So now I am trying to stop thinking the worse because that only make me feel worse, ain't it?
It could be I'm just missing my friends - I need my dose of them.
I miss talking shit and laughing with them.
You know what they say: it's okay if you don't have a lot of friends, you just need a few true friends who you can count on, who will be there by your side.
I am so blessed to have them in my life, to have met them, to bond with them and the friendship we have.
Okay I think I'm getting sentimental again LOL shit.

I actually wanted to visit ArtScience Museum for The Psychoactive Jazzhop Trip but there was a clash of schedule. :(
& then there was an art showcase in Capitol, can't remember what was it but again, clash of schedule.
Then I coulnd't attend Singapore Night Fest last week so I hope I can go today!!
I guess I need to pamper myself more! Hehehehe!

Some snippets of what's went through in August:


A friend sent me this because I was feeling down 
Sunshine sent me this randomly one morning and it instantly made my day
Trying out course mate's new S7 camera. Obvi there's filter in this.
Getting this pair of Puma!! I still follow my ex-Director's advice which is buy 1 thing for yourself every month. (But I always buymore than 1 item for myself every month)
Loving the pink light vibes
Blue lights? Yes please!

No comments: