Xiaoyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Quick Update #12

Hello guys, how's July for you?
I figure if I don't write a short update my July entries will only be 1.
Today I just received an email about my exam schedule, which is a bummer..
I have 3 exams BUT that's exclusive of tests, which is another 2 more.
Now that I started working I look forward to sleep every day (I never knew I have reached this state where some of my friends are experiencing right now).
But I think I can handle it, heh.

My IP is progressing (I guess) and I really, really wanna sleep more.
Sleep is for the strong!!!! I don't even wanna open my mouth to discuss about the project. *Sigh*
I'm not my usual self now, could the Negative Vibe Bug attack me? I don't feel negative, just a tad down?
I don't wanna talk, just close my eyes and rest. WHY THE F*CK AM I SO LETHARGIC?!?!?

I SHOULD PULL UP MY EYELIDS AND GLUE THEM UP THEN USE 2 HOOKS TO PULL MY LIPS TO SMILE (but ouch).

Gaaah I'm really beat. School is school, I think the day I can sleep in is Wednesday night because Thursday school starts late.
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPING BEAUUUTTTTTYYY.
AH YES Atikah reminded me our 1st class is PR & my PR lecturer ALWAYS BRING FOOD!!

That's it I apologise if this post is boring as shit but I just feel like writing.

P.S. Have you guys tried Griddy or 49 Seats? If so, tell me if the food is nice ;)


No comments: