Xiaoyu's Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

Quick update #9

What's up everybody!
I'm writing a quick update about what's happening so far.
Oh by the way, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
It doesn't matter if you don't have a partner to celebrate with, because it is about celebrating with your LOVE ones! :D

So anyway, I'm 1 week away (2 days actually *gasp*) from my End Semester Tests, 2 weeks away from exams.
It's the same thing lah, the things to study is as much as exam. *rolls eyes*

I will be very busy & I foresee my vacations to be very pack. This month I have my tests & exams. Next month I have several events to attend & I want to look for a holiday job to earn some income babeh!
& if you're following me on Twitter & Instagram, I will be joining the upcoming MEGA FLEA MARKET as a vendor!! I will be selling manicure services at cheap rates!

How cool is that?? Here is the poster for the event:



So if you the time do come down to support me!! I am sharing the booth with my classmate & she's selling 1st & 2nd hand clothes. So you can buy clothes & get your nails done! (Sorry the target audience is females so for guys... maybe you can accompany your girlfriend? :D)

NOT ONLY THAT!!!!!

I will be holding a GIVEAWAY! Woooooots!
Details will be up in my nail art Instagram account soon! Most probably on March 1st. So follow my Instagram nail art account @themanicuredmissy or click FOLLOW
So I look forward to seeing you!











No comments: