Xiaoyu's Blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

SP BP Mentoring Christmas party + potluck + gift exchange

Ho ho ho!
Firstly, I want to wish everyone a 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!

I'm afraid I can't wish you the actual holiday.. Or maybe I can? 
I hope you enjoy your festive holiday! (Did I mention Christmas is my 2nd favourite holiday?)
Are you working? Partying? Staying at home? Whatever is it, just go all out!! It's the season of giving ^-^
'Cept if you're working.. Well, double pay, isn't it? xP

Yup, as you can guess from the title, I had my 2nd prezzie exchange (holy shit 'prezzie' is a word) this month. 

--------------------------------------CUT------------------------------------------

I realise I didn't blog about my 1st gift exchange. Okay I'll make a really brief description of it.
It was with my fellow nail fanatics. (I did I have mentioned before but can't remember where..)  
We meet up for a present exchange & went to visit nail shops.
Of course, there are pictures!

The rest decided to have same nails but I did my own design!

Thank you Secret Santa!
I got 2 nail polishes, a set of nail polishes (3) & a set of nail brushes! Thank you again! xP

--------------------------------------CUT------------------------------------------

The event is held in Siloso Beach, Sentosa. I met with Aishah before heading there ^-^ 
For potluck I brought Redondo Wafer Sticks Strawberry. But sadly, no one touched it..
The entrance fee to the beach increased from $3 to $4!! But lucky for me I have my Islander Card (teehee)
Also, we're lucky to bumped into Kenneth & Jian Peng (or Ping) & Kenneth led us to the spot. 
It's the exact same spot where I had my Halloween rehearsal! 


Okay I'm gon' rave about this cookie! It is very tasty & CHEWY!!!
It was baked by Huili & Erra. Yumyumz!! 


Prezzies on the left, food on the right!
I only ate junk food and small bites even though there was curry and bee hoon. (See my lonely Redondo over there? T-T)

Cut to the chase, the girls & I strolled on the sandy beach because we dunno how to integrate ourselves into the games... But after awhile only I joined the Frisbee game because I wanna play!

A random quail
Ey ey~~
Jill's home-made sandwich!
Hehehehe
Javier (the brightest guy) looked at all cameras xD
What is 1 thing that you must do in a beach? 
Other than ogling at bikini babes and suntan, there's something else.. 
The suay ones got buried!!

If you look closely, you say see boobs and a boner.
Elton got kicked by sand, fed by sand, and he becomes the sand. 
And the end product?
Ladies & gentlemen:



While playing Frisbee, I spotted this guy:

Wonder what is he doing...
Oh? It seemed to form words??

SP BP MENTORING FTW!!≧◉◡◉≦


It was a whole load of fun!! 
I kept laughing and running and more laughing!
Then we had a game of Captain's Ball. 
There was 1 time when another girl & I caught the the ball at the same time, but being girls, we didn't give way. (Like, hell no bitch, I'm getting the ball. (Okay this is even wrong))
I crawled over her but she won't give up! Damn she strong. 
But in the end it was the other team's ball. 
TO YOU: NO HARD FEELINGS YA!

The Captain's Ball was really awesome; my energy was depleted not because I was running, but because I was chasing & LAUGHING AT THE SAME TIME.
I was K.O.ed by the start of 2nd round.

I didn't joined the 2nd game, which was Human Foosball. Because I followed Jill to the washroom & got my body washed up. So I don't wanna enter the sand again :T
That was the last game, then it was time for prezzies!!
Was excited for mine though!
I got to know who was my Secret Santa because someone told me xP
Thank you, Secret Santa! The gifts were useful to me ^-^

After that.. it's camwhore session.
The thing with this club right, we have sharp eyes. 
No no no, in fact, we can SMELL a camera 5 feet away. 
Say the camera was meant to take a picture of 2 persons, but the outcome will be 7 or more. 
Really, it's a gift.

It has started.
Soon.
Seen the transition?
1. Me taking a photo of people taking a photo
2. *Snap* Saw my camera, came running.
3. Done.
Now, what did I say? ;)
There were a LOT MORE.
Because I was running to cameras too. It was so hilarious seeing human running one 1 place to another.
We don't even care whose camera was it. Stop talking, start snapping.

I left early because I had dinner at home.. Sorry for not staying to pack the place.. :(
I want to thank the committee for planning this fantastic and marvelous X'mas party in Sentosa!
Everything was fun, the people were funny, the food is good.
I MENTORING FAMILY 

This might be the last event of the month (so far), till then!

No comments: