Xiaoyu's Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Blogger header

I bet you spotted something different in my blog? ^-^
Yup! I have changed my blog's header!
I wanted something that reflects me as my blog header, something that says 'me'.
So I got this idea from my secondary school handbook (it's my doodle book during boring lessons).
Can you guess the meaning of the header? There's a hidden meaning behind the face ^-^

I drew everything from scratch, using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
(I admitted I used the eyes & nose from the web as a guide, but I DID NOT used them - I used them as a reference because I am no artist).
The borders are from the web, but the sidelines are from Adobe Illustrator.

I want to change the background!!! But unfortunately there is a problem with Blogger.
I googled it, apparently there are people suffering the same problem. Blogger have this bug for quite some time.
PLEASE FIX IT BLOGGER!!! Thank you very much :)




No comments: