Xiaoyu's Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Birthday Part II

I'm back again! Hehehe.
Well, what do you not miss out when it comes to birthday? Presents!
So in school, I was TOTALLY FOOLED BY MY FRIENDS.
Their acting was superb that I did not smell anything amiss.
At first Jas & Serene didn't wished me, I was both disappointed and angry, cos it's like they're my best friends and I didn't received any blessings from them.
Turns out it was part of the plan. (But later they did lah hehe xP)

But before that I met up with Jie and she gift me my present! Hehe although it was only a short while but I get to see her! We hugged too :B
So Eve wasn't actually coming over to my house and eat dinner with my family, but I already told my mother to cook Bee Hoon...
When she arrived, she called me to go down to buy bubble tea with her, I was wearing like, super simple - class-t, fbt shorts, fringe pinned up and with specs. Yes, picture that look. Or don't.
Then when I walked out, she stopped behind me and then all of a sudden, 'POP! POP!' INTO MY FACE!
Gang was there! Except for Ryan and Dills and Fian... I was surprise Zhengting was there too! LOL!
They had cake for me and sang birthday song :')
And they were playing with me - they bought the 'unblowable' candles and I had to blow umpteen times before it fully extinguish. 
What jerks. ;)
End up we went up my house, ate the cake and opened the presents.
I'm just so contented, or ecstatic to got a surprise from them.

Tears of Joy actually

The cake was delicious! It was the cake with biscuit layer bought from Fourleaves.
I was really, really, taken aback. Their acting skills, daebak.
After that we just went to CWP to have dinner and chill outside civic :)
I feel kinda bad that I told my Mum to cook Bee Hoon but in the end I went out to eat with my friends...
I hope she understands!

I would like to show-off my prezzies ;) I bet they are proud of it too hehehehe



Packet of Crispy is from Jasmine!
Hahaha I keep irritating her about the snack because that time she buy then I find it delicious!
BUT AT THAT POINT I CLEARLY WASN'T HINTING ON MY PRESENT K. It's because that day Mr Fairiz gave us Crispy then I disturb Jasmine as we walk back to CWP. xD
The Angry Guy with weird moustache is from her too :)
She gift me a big photo frame with us girlfriends inside! Just too.. :')

Book, it's actually a case. From Cong, Wafir, Fian & Jiahong!
I've received cards too omgosh they were made with and by heart ^-^ I loved the cards the most among all.
I received mask too hehehe to enhance my skin xP

The big, pretty Sunflower was from Darlene, it was unexpected so naturally I was gandong..
She wrote me a letter with a photo of both of us printed at the back, saying that our friendship will bloom. Now, how sweet can this Darling be? (Punny eh? You know, Darlene = Darling lik- ah whatever shut up.)

Eve, she gave me like, my needs and my wants ahahha!
See that jewel pieces?

Serene gave masks, chocolates and a medal of 'World's Best Sister!' Woohoo!
Then Eve took video of me going up and receive the medal from Serene, like how award takers do when they go up the stage. xD

All in all,

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS DATE, 6 JULY 2012.THANK YOU TO BABES AND HUNKS FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND MY GANG FOR PLANNING THIS OUT JUST FOR ME. (although you had me fool xP)I WILL NEVER GONNA EVER FORGET THIS DATE (lyrics from Part Of Me LOL)I MAY NOT BE AS LUCKY AS XIAXUE OR PRETTY AS NAOMINEO, BUT I AM CERTAINLY AM HAPPY ECSATIC, CONTENTED, JOYFUL.LOVE X100000000 


No comments: