Xiaoyu's Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Exams (are long) over and its time to celebrate!

Ok maybe I'm very slow but pardon me, I will keep track of time and update as frequent as possible! :)
Mid-year exams are ovveeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrweeeeeeehahhahahyahoo!
Its time to relax and let your hair down and parteh!
Actually not much time to celebrate, after exams lessons as usual.
Still, I have a relaxed feeling! No more burden! :)
The first day of June Holidays to 3 June I'm going to Hongkong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou if I'm not wrong, for exchange trip :)
I can't WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT !!!
I hope that I will stay in the same hotel room with Sammy! :)
Ahhh, now I only have one worry ): Which worry me since March... The burden and worry is not liften off my shoulders... I really hope it would come..
I pray to God that He had listened to my prayers.. :)

Enjoy your holidays loves! :)

No comments: