Xiaoyu's Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

YG Entertainment: 2NE1 and Bigbang

I LOVE 2NE1 & BIG BANG!
Yes, I love them! And both groups belongs to the same company: YG Entertainment.
Ok Lemme intro them one by one :)
BY MY OWN WORDS OK NOT COPY FROM OTHERS.

2NE1:


- CL
Leader of the group.
Loves designer Jeremy Scotts.
Voted member with the best skin.
Very fashionable.


- Park Bom
Very pretty eyes.
Main vocalist of the group.
Very pretty.
Though oldest in the group, but act like a child.
Loves to eat (Fav. food is corn)
Bubbly and cute.


- Dara
Known for her 'Palm-tree hair'
Closest to Minzy
Cute too!
Very humorous


- Minzy
Asked by YG when a video of a child dancing circulate around the internet.
A very good dancer, and rapper.
Cute in nature.
I LOVE HER DANCING SKILLS!

BIG BANG:


- G-Dragon
Leader of the group.
Was trained when he was 12, he's 20 now!
Very fashionable.
Dazzly hot!
Main vocal in the group


- Daesung
The brightest smile in the group!
With his small eyes, when he smile, its a merit point!
Have the Hannah Montana-ish voice?


- TOP
The most mature-looking one in the group I guess!
Have a debut album with GD like 'High High' and 'Oh yeah feat. Bom'
Fashionista!
Sexy voice! d:


- Taeyang
Have a debut solo album with songs like 'Wedding dress', 'I need a girl'
Can spot him with his never changing hair!
Always seen stripping d: (Cos he's got a hot body!)


- Seungri
Had his solo song 'V.V.I.P'

And yes, I love both of the groups! There are like totally different from others.
I don't like SHINee, Suju, Beast, 2PM whatever you can think of.
Cos their song are just gibberish and nonsense I can't even think straight after listening to their song.
Other girl groups are pretty much of an eye candy, yeah, and all their revealing clothes and 'act-cute' actions. You realised many of them are dancing, dancing and dancing.
Of course, dancing is one point in the mv, 2NE1 does it too. But 2NE1's 'It hurts' , 'Go away', ' I don't care' is more of plotting a story, which WHY I LOVE THEM.

Lemme show ya:


Enjoyed! :)

No comments: