Xiaoyu's Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULINE TAN SISTER! ♥♥♥

Yo.
26.02.2010
Firstly i want to wish my Sister a
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY !!!! I LOVE YOU TTM LAH! ♥♥♥♥
7 YEARS OF BEST FRIENDSHIP, THIS IS THE 8TH.
AND COUNTING.
TILL WE GRADUATE, TILL WE WORK, TILL WE DIE. (:
SFTD.

HAHAHA, went out with her ytd to celebrate her birthday xD
we talk talk talk, then bought her one birthday present for her, 2nd present haven do yet.
hand-make one ^^
then saw Yongtat, Melody, Hweesin and her friend.
hahah, then cab to Orchard Central. that place like so big but very little shops -.-
wasted out money go there, there is like sibeh high class one, ex dao your mouth drop.
then we walk to somewhere walk walk and stuff.
oh yeah Far East, bought something for my Superman :D
and i bought a hairband and me and Sis both bought a ankelt!
<3 love it man.
xD
then ... walk walk and then took some pictures.
things than i say she laugh like crazy.
woah, she cannot control her laughter..
we went through alot of places except for Bugis, which i forget to buy my cap !
T.T sadd next time bah.
ahhaha photo time !
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket The Latest Japanese SEXUAL ITEM :D
PhotobucketPhotobucket the SUPER LONG LADY. About 3rd story high.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket{♥} Many photos, uploaded some :D

Today
went to lan w/ President, Sam, Abdillah and Yc.
play audi and L4D2 !! woohoo
damn Serene first time play but im the end im the person who screams alot.
the witch keep chasing me, tank keep chasing me, hunter pop infront of me.
HUMAN NATURE. yes.
saw Rex also. -.- he keg one, stand behind me shout across the room to his fren.
i pretend never head him. alalala.
then me & Serene go Yuhui's house bainian.
after bainian go watch the LittleBig Soldier.
Little Big Soldier Pictures, Images and Photos
Fucking hilarious and funny. 5/5 should go watch it.
REALLY DAMN HILARIOUS

okokgottagodohomeworkbyebyebye.

{♥}

No comments: